Ceremony and Rental Information- Fees, Terms, and Conditions
Skyy Event Center
Event Date ___________________
Phone Number: ___________________________________________________________
Mailing Address: __________________________________________________________
This agreement is for the event to be held on , by and between and (hereinafter referred to as “Renter”) and Skyy Event Center, (hereinafter referred to as “facility”) whose address is 207 N Chestnut Street Suite 110, Chaska, MN 55318.
FOR AND IN CONSIDERATION of the mutual promises and benefits to be derived by the parties, they do hereby agree to the following:
1. Venue Rental Fee. The total cost of the rental for this event venue is $3000 (includes cleaning fee). A deposit of $1000 is required to book the facility and reserve the date. $500 of this deposit will be returned if there are no damages and the place is clean. The remaining agreed upon venue rental fee will be due 120 days prior to the date of the event or wedding. Payments may be made via cash, check, or credit card. Credit card payments will be charged a 3% service fee.
2. Security Deposit. Renters shall pay a required $500 deposit at the time of booking the event. Payment may be by check or cash. The security deposit will be returned 15 days after the event as provided there is no damage to the facility and the venue policies have been followed. Any damages that exceed the amount of the security deposit shall be the responsibility of the renter.
3. Cancellations. All deposits are final, there are no refunds. If renter cancels within 120 days prior to the event date, renters shall be charged the full remaining balance.
4. Food and Beverage. Clients are allowed to bring their own food and/or their own certified caterer, and certified bartenders. As the host of a private party, the Client assumes responsibility for the proper and lawful consumption of alcoholic beverages at Property for the duration of the event described in this contract. The Client agrees to fully cooperate and assist The Facility, the catering service or bartending service in enforcing the laws of the State of Minnesota and the policies of the Facility regarding the consumption of alcoholic beverages.
5. Event Rental Times
a. Monday – Sunday 10:00am – 4:00am
6. Design & Decorations. All design and décor plans must be approved by Skyy Design Center. Decorations may not be hung with tape, wire, nails or screws in the Event Center outside or any rooms at the facility which will damage the venue. All decorations must be removed without leaving damages directly following the departure of the last guest, unless special arrangements have been made between the Client(s) and the venue. Skyy Event Center management reserves the right to prohibit any activities or decorations that were not pre-approved
Note: The use of birdseed and blowing bubbles is permitted only outside for wedding and reception farewells. Candles/open flames, rice, confetti, flower petals, glitter, silly string, pyrotechnics, and sparklers are not permitted inside or outside the facility.
7. Wedding Coordination. The facility does not have any day of wedding coordinator staff on site.
8. Parking. Onsite parking is available on the west side of the facility.
9. Insurance. Renter is responsible for obtaining wedding event policy insurance and naming Skyy Event Center as the additional insured for liability.
10. Music. Music must be kept at a safe decibel level and appropriate for all ages. All music must be off 30 minutes prior to event completion.
11. Smoking. Skyy Event Center is a non-smoking venue. Smoking will be permitted only in designated areas outside.
12. Children. All children under the age of 16 must be supervised at all times.
13. Photography. The facility uses live, video and still photography to promote the venue. All photos and video taken at the facility by your photographer will also be the property of the facility and used for promotional purposes.
14. Vendors. The facility reserves the right to approve/disapprove vendors at its own discretion. All vendors must supply a valid certificate of insurance. Please list all vendors below.
Name:____________________________________ Phone:_________________COI____ Name:____________________________________ Phone:_________________COI____ Name:____________________________________ Phone:_________________COI____ Name:____________________________________ Phone:_________________COI____
15. Acts of service. If by reason of fire, windstorm, flood or any other causes beyond the control of Skyy Event Center, the facility becomes unavailable, Renters shall be entitled to a full refund of any sums paid in advance, in partial, or total payment of the event. Skyy Event Center shall not be liable for any loss suffered by the renters by reason of such unavailability.
16. Act of Renters and Guests. It is agreed that Skyy Event Center shall not be liable for acts of Renters or Renters’ guests, resulting in, but not limited to, fire, accident, theft or any other loss or injury whatsoever.
17. Disorders/illegal drugs/vandalism. In the case of disorders, such as fights, damages produced by vandalism, improper guest behaviors, illegal drug consumption, etc., Facility shall have the right to close the event before the time arranged in the wedding plan.
18. Mediation. All matters of dispute relating to the event shall be submitted to mediation.
19. Favors for Wedding Party gifts. If the gifts or favors are a food item it must be something a licensed food provider made and prepackaged.
20. Notice. Renters are solely responsible for coordinating with outside providers to ensure that valuable items brought into Skyy Event Center are properly removed immediately at the end of the event. Skyy Event
Center is not responsible for any personal items left behind and will assume that anything left behind is trash and will be discarded immediately. Skyy Event Center is not responsible for lost or stolen items while they are left behind once an event has ended.
Wedding couple, Client(s) or agent of couple: Financially responsible for all the above. By:_______________________ Date:___________________
Skyy Event Center:
Receipt For Booking
From: SKYY EVENT DESIGN
207 North Chestnut Street
Chaska MN. 55305
Date of event:
Total payment $
Pay in full
Skyy event center